PDA

View Full Version : Please, Please Help :(

laineylouise
15-07-09, 02:47
My doctor thinks i have swine flu (told me 2 days ago!) but the nearest place to get Tamiflu is a long, long away, and my auntie can't get them me (she's the only person with a car!) until tomorrow evening! I'm so scared, i've had it for 5 days!

Also.. i just noticed a rash from looking in my mirror when i just went to wash my face, it's on my chin but under-ish, and it's dark red/purple, can't feel it at all, can just see it, it's totally visible. And it doesn't disappear with a glass! :( I also have a real bad headache..

Do i have meningitis.. AND SWINE FLU!?! I'm gunna die!! :(!!

I'm a 17 year old girl.

Please help!! :(:weep: :weep: :weep:

Cococj
15-07-09, 02:52
First off try to stay calm, panicking won't help, I know that's easier said than done.

Ring NHS Direct (08454647) describe what you've just said to us on here and let them advise you.

Chris

laineylouise
15-07-09, 03:00
i dont have a way to ring anybody and my mama said 'wait and see how you are in the morning' !! if i have meningitis, i wont be alive in the morning!

laineylouise
15-07-09, 03:13
this is the rash: http://www.twitpic.com/ae5ac

london
15-07-09, 04:46
please dont worry your be fine wish you better

Trixie
15-07-09, 06:25
My doctor thinks i have swine flu (told me 2 days ago!) but the nearest place to get Tamiflu is a long, long away, and my auntie can't get them me (she's the only person with a car!) until tomorrow evening! I'm so scared, i've had it for 5 days!

Also.. i just noticed a rash from looking in my mirror when i just went to wash my face, it's on my chin but under-ish, and it's dark red/purple, can't feel it at all, can just see it, it's totally visible. And it doesn't disappear with a glass! :( I also have a real bad headache..

Do i have meningitis.. AND SWINE FLU!?! I'm gunna die!! :(!!

I'm a 17 year old girl.

Please help!! :(:weep: :weep: :weep:

It doesn't look like a meningitis rash have you been scratching your face?

Anxious_gal
17-07-09, 18:35
you will be fine!
as long as the rash doesn't spead, i would not worry about it.
I'm sure your mum knows whats best

Lissy43
22-07-09, 16:48
Are you ok now?

didi768
22-07-09, 19:56
Is she okay? Does anyone know?

Lissy43
22-07-09, 22:59
I hope she is ok