PDA

View Full Version : Help again.

Diane O'Brien
15-07-09, 07:08
Hello

I don't know wether anybody will remember me but I feel desparate. The anxiety I feel on a day to day basis is overwhelming. When I go to bed at night its a feelin of absolute panic. I constantly feel a weight bearing down on me, especially on my chest, my stomach churns. I had a panic attack last night, I was on my own the kids were in bed. I feel I,ve let everyone down on here just kind of leaving. I don't deserve the help anymore. I cry over the slightest thing.:weep: :weep:

Diane xxx

Mich1111
15-07-09, 08:46
Hi Diane

Sorry to hear your feeling like this. I am going through a similar thing at the moment so feel free to message me if you need support.

I joined this site for reassurance and have found it a great help. When I feel better the need for reassurance will probably disapear and I may not need to come to this site as much.
I am sure it is the same for numerous people and no one thinks bad of you.

Are you on medication or have you been to see the doctor?

Diane O'Brien
15-07-09, 09:15
Thank u. I,m sat here crying my eyes out. I,ve managed to get into the doctors this morning. I gotta sort this out. Its ruining my life.

Veronica H
15-07-09, 09:28
:bighug1: People dip in and out of the site as the need arises Diane and noone will judge you for that. I am sorry that you are having a hard time and glad that you are seeing the Doc. Let us know how you get on.

Veronica

bab
15-07-09, 09:38
hi Di
I remember you my love. let me know what the doc says and remember you will come out of this horrible bou of anxiety xx

Diane O'Brien
15-07-09, 09:43
Thank u. I guess I need a little time out and a chat with someone. Its so hard sometimes when yer dealing with anxiety and life itself aint it. I've forgotten what feeling relaxed is. I,m at the doctors at ten to elleven, I,m a hoping 4 the miracle cure. LOL

Take Care and thank u 4 your support.

Diane xxx

spaced
15-07-09, 11:19
hi diane
well come back i remember you and there are still lots of people here who will too people come and go all the time so no worries there. sorry to hear your not doing to well pop into chat some time.
take care

Diane O'Brien
15-07-09, 12:01
Thank u 4 all your support. It means so much to me. Well I actually had a panic attack with the doctor. I am now on Propranolol and back on Citalopram. I am also being fasttracked 4 CBT sessions. He was very good and kept checking my pulse. I was a shakin wreck when I went in. Hopefully now I can look forward again.

Thanks again everyone.

MOJO
15-07-09, 14:33
Hi Diane!
I have just seen this thread. Thank you so much for replying to my post about my anxiety and my holiday etc. this morning when you felt so bad yourself. I can totally relate to how you are feeling. I'm glad your doc was able to help you. Hope the meds soon work and you are feeling better soon.:hugs: xxx

Diane O'Brien
15-07-09, 18:44
Hi Mojo

Thats O'K' U have a lovely holiday and please let me know all about it when u come back.:D :D :D

MOJO
15-07-09, 18:51
Yes, I will report back when I get home! Hope it's a good one.:D xx