PDA

View Full Version : leg muscles freezing

chrissym
15-07-09, 10:23
I am desperate at the moment as I suffer numerous daily panic attacks which are preventing me from walking across a road or room. This site has been helpful in making me realise that many others also suffer with anxiety disorders and it is good to know that I am not alone.
If anybody is aware of any groups that meet up in Greater Manchester area or if anyone can help me, I would love to hear from you. Good luck to all fellow panic sufferers

Diane O'Brien
15-07-09, 12:07
Hello

Lovely to hear from u. I live in the Manchester area. I suffer from panic attacks and anxiety on a daily basis. I,ve been to the doctors this morning. I am not aware of any group here but please PM me. You are not alone I had a panic attack last night. Its good we are here to support one another. It does help.

Diane xxx

nomorepanic
15-07-09, 16:28
Chrissy

Contact the charity No panic as they have a list of self-help groups etc so may be able to help

MOJO
15-07-09, 19:04
http://www.nopanic.org.uk/ This is the link for the website Nicola just told you about. I was just typing a reply but she beat me to it! This organisation is really good. For a small fee they send you quarterly news letters etc. and as Nicola said they have a list of self help groups. They also do one to one or group courses by phone. I am just waiting to start one when I get back from my holiday. (if I'm brave enough to actually go!!!)