PDA

View Full Version : sorry posted underfriends name am new here

imported_n/a
09-01-04, 15:52
sowy i think i may have caused some confussion on the board my name is shirley and my best friend is sunnyspice she told me about the forum as i am a suffer from panic attacks, she allowed me 2 log into the site with her username so i could take a look round and read the message boards and see if i felt it was the sort of place which could help me, well as you can see after sitting reading the posting i decieded 2 post one of my own without stopping 2 think i wasn't registered and would be posting under sunnys name i am so sowy for doing this as it now seems 2 have caused some confussion over posts sunny as made herself i hope by sending the message i can clear this matter up and can now myself become a member of this forum i will also aplogise 2 sunny myself as i know she hasent personnely been on for quite a while as she as not been 2 well in herself i truly hope you can all forgive me for this mistake as i feel a bit upset 2 have caused it i would like 2 say this forum is wonderful there is so much surport offered by other memebers it truly is nice 2 have been recommended 2such a very caring place

shirley

Meg
09-01-04, 16:10
Hey Shirley,

Its not a big issue - easily done - just confusing ...!
Looking forward to getting to know you Shirley.

let us know after you've had a good look around whether you have any specific questions..

Take Care

Get Sunny back on too if she's not feeling her best.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

diana
09-01-04, 17:48
Hiya Shirley,

Glad you are here, you will find tons of help and support here that`s for sure. I hope you are feeling a bit better now, having found this forum. Please send our best regards to Sunny, in hopes that she will be feeling better soon as well. Please have her pop on to post to let us know what is going on with her. We would love to help if it is something we can help with.Take care both of you. No biggie about the signing in on your friends name, it happens. LOL..... :)

Diana xxxx

nomorepanic
10-01-04, 19:00
Hi Shirley

It is not a problem honest. You just confused us - lol

Tell us a bit about yourself and how you are doing.

Say hi to Sunny from me

Nicola

imported_n/a
10-01-04, 22:22
hiya all sowy again for the confussion well i am a 39 year old woman i have 5 wonderful kids and have just found out i am suffering from panic attacks not sure wot brought them on but i have been under quite a bit of pressure hubby lost is job in october and wot with money worries over christmas and things think things got on top of me.i have always been a bit of an anxious person probaly more than i should be i tend 2 worry over the slightest thing and i know i can blow it all out of proportion so these panic attacks have set me back quite a bit but i am sure from all the posative posts on here i am going 2 find a way 2 cope with them.
well sunny sends her reagrds and as asked me on here behalf 2 inform you that she suffered from a mild nervous break down think the pressure of splitting up with her partner and her feeling so ill and trying 2 sell her house was 2 much for her, but she is slowly recovering and will be back on i am sure very soon, she is still suffering from anxiety but is now taking medication 2 help control it well thanx for your time i am sure i will be come a regular memeber here as i think it's a great place 2 be when i feel i need 2 talk
xx

shirley