PDA

View Full Version : bad day!!!

debs180
15-07-09, 18:58
im having a bad day today, feel a little lost. i feel sad:weep: and i dont know why and i keep feeling lightheaded as if im going to faint. convinced myself its something bad again!!!! i hate feeling lightheaded and abit woozy. does anyone else ever feel this way?? :shrug: debs. xxxx

sandramick
16-07-09, 15:47
hugs for u deb:hugs:
i used to feel like that all the time its all the fault of anxiety, u will get through it shug honestly will just take some time .do u have anyone close that u can talk to ?
stay strong
hugs sandra
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
:bighug1:

deb-22
16-07-09, 16:32
Hi deb I too have felt like that practically all this week I keep thinking Im going to faint and woozy Ive just got home from work and feel better now Im back at home I really dont know what the answer is. Perhaps someone on here can help Im going to try a relaxation cd later
take care xx deb

chantelle
16-07-09, 16:35
Hi Debs

having a bad day too and really emotional -just want to be myself again and start living.

I suppose it just takes time and acceptance!!!! How long have you suffered?

Take care

Chantelle

debs180
16-07-09, 20:48
about 9 months now? u? xx

chantelle
16-07-09, 23:25
About 6 Months But It Feels Like Forever!!!! One Step Forward And Two Back.....
On Bad Days It's As If The Good Ones Never Happened, But Am Determined To Get Better Very Soon!!!!
Have Had Kinesiology And Tat And Got Great Relief From Them. Also Some Christian Counselling Which Seems To Be Helping.
Good Luck And Take Care
Chantelle