PDA

View Full Version : hows life?

randomworry
15-07-09, 23:22
hey what is everyone doing with themselves other than obsessing over illness just out of curiousity and to let people write about non worrying stuff.

for example for me
current obsession: brain damage due to knock on head

working at boots and about to start a masters degree in september..........yay!!

Meewah
15-07-09, 23:25
Pig Flu is my current Obsession. I have put life on hold until either I get it and find out if I will die fro it or if my kids get it.

Sorry not much going on dur to isolating myself from all eventualities.

Mee

randomworry
16-07-09, 00:15
so meewah your bringing up kids (really is the hardest job in the world) focus on that and do an even better job of it than im sure your already doing

all the best

george08
16-07-09, 09:27
My current obsession is Cancer Cancer and more Cancer! I am working Full time in a office and have a second Job also! Working keeps me sane

justbananas
16-07-09, 19:24
i am worried about every health concern under the sun and also stressing about my grandma's (real) illness.

in other news i'm a writer, i work for a magazine, and i'm planning a trip to england, france & greece in august!!

steven67
17-07-09, 19:44
mine is cancer x 1000000 in me and my family i am fed up with ha

justbananas
17-07-09, 20:03
steven! now you have to tell us something else you are doing in your life, like even if it's just eating pizza.

Funky Mum
17-07-09, 20:28
We're off tomorrow to Southampton as its my brother's 30th wedding anniversary so it'll be fab to catch up with the family.

randomworry
17-07-09, 23:25
cool 'justbananas' thats the spirit!

honeybee3939
17-07-09, 23:33
Well tomorrow im going to a park gathering. Some young disabled people planted vegatables in a plot allocated to them in the park. Ive watched them grow from seed while walking the dog everyday ! Tommorrow they are going to sell the produce !:yesyes:

The young lads and lasses have done a fantastic job !:yesyes:

xxxx