PDA

View Full Version : Newbie!

Stephie
16-07-09, 07:25
Hi all!

It's kind of funny I'm here because I've suffered with anxiety issues for years and I've never sought any help for it, I've never even bothered to google tips on how to help manage it. :doh: But through a completely random google search I came upon this site and thought I should join.
I'll go through some of these post but also have a question of my own, which I'll post tomorrow. Maybe I can find some help here.
Whether this place helps me any or not I'm glad to see there is something out there for people. I don't know why I never thought of this before. :yesyes:

sb001f8994
16-07-09, 14:54
Hi Stephie and welcom to nmp. I have only been here for a few months now but have found this site to be very helpful. There's also a good chat room in which I have made some good friends.
Take care,
Carol x

marie1974
18-07-09, 10:45
hello and welcome to nmp, i too suffer from anxiety and i know you will meet loads of new friends here and get lots of great advice and support. hugs xxx

Stephie
01-09-09, 07:37
Hey! Thanks for the welcome :)
I'm sorry I never came back, I'm defiantly going to try to come here more often, I even made a post already ;)