PDA

View Full Version : please

gypsywomen
16-07-09, 07:55
soebody reply to my post just want to go to bed and hide

andy123
16-07-09, 08:20
im replying to you, not sure whats happening to you but im having a panic attack righ now if it makes you feel any better and they are symtoms ive never had, this website sucks occasionally because no one seems to respond as quickly as you would like although when they finally do respond it normally is positive advice that makes me feel better so i understand your dilema right now. i took my xanax for my panic attack and its not working for some reason, im wondering if i need to take another one. im freaked out so im just rambling, i hope you are ok with whatever you are expiriencing. how are you and whats wrong?

rubymolloy
16-07-09, 08:38
Hiya, I know what you mean about wanting an instant reply, it is positive when someone does respond and whenever Ive seen a reply I feel deeply touched that someone understands and cares enough to bother!

I guess we all understand each other on here and a little understanding certainly goes a long way.

Hope you both feel a bit better in a while...
Love Ruby
xxxxxxxxx

nomorepanic
16-07-09, 10:07
Which post Gypsy?

sb001f8994
16-07-09, 10:50
Im really sorry you are feeling low right now gypseywomen and you too andy123. I hope you both pick up very soon.
I think when we are having a bad time we dont have much concept of time and it drags so very slowly, we want instant answers for reassurance and comfort but sometimes it doesnt happen and it makes us feel worse. I dont always reply to posts as I feel I may give the wrong advice and wouldnt like to be held responsible for someones unhappiness. But today I felt I had to just send some hugs and let you know I am here thinking of you even if I dont say much.
Take care,
Carol xx