PDA

View Full Version : A Book I totally Recommend

Peru83
19-09-05, 09:20
I totally recommend 'You are what you eat' book, I have just got it on Saturday and have read what she has to say and it's brilliant. She tells you what food help stress, prevent cancer and even help with wind[:I] ect. For anyone who has become as health aware as me then this is the book for you.

I got mine from Mango, right now they are doing a special offer on line where you buy 5 books for the price of £4! and you get a free gift! oh and you don't have to pay for the books untill 10 days after they arrive as you have the option to send the books back in that time. So if you don't like the book and think it's a load of cobblers then you can just send it back!

http://www.mango.co.uk/

just go to join now and follow the instructions if not then I would suppose that all good book shops sell it.

Take Carexx

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

Piglet
19-09-05, 10:19
Hi Claire,

Yep totally agree - I bought 'you are what you eat' last year and bought the cook book version this year, both worth having.

Love Piglet

NB: Can't say I use all the weird and wonderful foods but certainly use the more readily available ones and plenty of good tips for all.

henri
19-09-05, 20:15
Hey Claire,
I LOVE THIS BOOK!! Some of the stuff she recommends is a bit weird, but most of it is really useful. The best thing i've bought is this weird powder called Spirulina - you add it to fruit juice and it gives you a natural energy boost. it's truly fantastic.
Just had to share that with you!
Henri x