PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!!!!!

Paul1975
16-07-09, 21:56
Hi I'm Paul,

Ive been having panic and anxiety attacks on and off for years now but they have got more severe recently. Mine are mainly stress related but still very scary at times. As a rule I don't take medication of any type as I feel the body can heal itself for most illnesses so I'm look for other methods of dealing with them rather than taking tablets. Ive got a couple of really good friends that are helping me through all this but they cant be there all the time.

Diane O'Brien
18-07-09, 08:59
Hello Paul

:welcome: to the site. Its great u have good friends Paul to help u through this and to chat. This is a good supportive site. I wish u well and that u do heal.

Take Care

Dian xxx

Jaco45er
18-07-09, 09:14
Hi Paul mate, welcome :)

I didin't really take meds for anxiety (only the odd beta-blocker) but I found Claire Weekes self help books a massive help.

If you haven't read them, they are worth a go.

TC

Jaco

Patty
18-07-09, 09:18
Hi Paul, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :)

ms.nals
18-07-09, 09:25
Hi Paul mate, welcome :)

I didin't really take meds for anxiety (only the odd beta-blocker) but I found Claire Weekes self help books a massive help.

If you haven't read them, they are worth a go.

TC

Jaco

hello, just want to say the claire weeks books are fantastic, its like my bible!!

Paul1975
19-07-09, 16:56
Thanx guys, I'll check them out!!!