PDA

View Full Version : Breathing feels heavy?

Pinkpoison223
17-07-09, 00:46
I think I am having a panic attack, and whenever I breathe it feels all heavy and it feels like I cant get a satisfying breath. It feels like my body is collapsing in is the best way to describe it. Has anyone else ever experienced this? because this has never happened to me before.

Nicola_lou
17-07-09, 01:46
Yes hun, know what u r feeling like. I get it all time, and the more u concentrate on it the worse it gets. Try not to think about it hun it will pass, when ur busy I bet u don't notice it.
The propher name for it is ar hunger. If u feel like it gets a bit out of hand. Put your hands over ur mouth and nose and breath bk in the carbon, cause u have 2 much oxygen.
Or breath in count to 7 hold ur breath for 15 secs if u can and breath out count to 11. This will stable ur breathing and allow u to get bk to the normal breathing.

Pinkpoison223
17-07-09, 05:24
Yes hun, know what u r feeling like. I get it all time, and the more u concentrate on it the worse it gets. Try not to think about it hun it will pass, when ur busy I bet u don't notice it.
The propher name for it is ar hunger. If u feel like it gets a bit out of hand. Put your hands over ur mouth and nose and breath bk in the carbon, cause u have 2 much oxygen.
Or breath in count to 7 hold ur breath for 15 secs if u can and breath out count to 11. This will stable ur breathing and allow u to get bk to the normal breathing.

Thanks, I took your advice and covered my mouth with my hand and I felt better almost instantly. Ugh, anxiety really sucks.

Nicola_lou
18-07-09, 00:44
Yeah hun I get it all time, its so horrible. I got it tonight 2 little techniques like that does help to some extent.
And also if u scroll to the bottom they have simular stories and other advice 2 hun.
Tc, pm me if u like cause I get it all the time.