PDA

View Full Version : throat and neck .. worried sick

Nicky123
17-07-09, 09:09
Hello there, I am a newbie. Whilst searching the internet for my symptoms I found no more panic. I am so glad I did because I feel very alone and need people to talk to. This is what I am worried about. I went to the doctors because my mouth felt strange, kind of fuzzy. There was raised spots on the back of my tongue. My throat was a little bit sore, my tongue was coated white. I was told I had tonsalitus. He put me on antibiotics which then gave me oral thrush. I went back and he put me on a course of tablets to cure the thrush. After the thrush went I still had raised spots on my tongue. I went back and was told they were my taste buds and that my mouth looked like it had suffered some kind of trauma..(this was a different doctor) I explained what I had had. She told me to go back in a week. I told her that one of my fears was tongue cancer. She assured me there was nothing there she was concerned about. So.. a week later I went back and she gave me the all clear and told me that when your tongue gets coated then your taste buds become raised and thats what the lumps were on my tongue.

So I came away feeling much relieved. But now its back and I am really really worried. Its taking over my entire day. I am having terrible thoughts that something is going to happen to me and on top of this I am constantly worried that me and my family are going to get s wine flu.

My throat is sore.. and on the front of my neck.. where what i think is your windpipe.. there is a lump to the left.. like on the pipe itself. A constant ringing in my ears. I went back yesterday and yet another doctor looked in my mouth and said she was not worried about my tongue and my throat looked fine and i did not have tonsalitus. She felt my neck and asked me to swollow. She said that she thinks i am run down and that this will take time to go. She also took blood tests for thyroid.

I came away worried sick. I feel that when I swollow my salava is not going down right and there a constant lump in my throat. I d ont know how she can say that my throat is not sore. I looked in the mirror and its very red. I noticed something white to the left of my mouth.. like in the tonsil. I got it out and it was hard and smell and yellow looking. I have woke this morning and nothing has changed. I am worried sick about this lump and constant sore throat.. what if something is goin on in my neck and they are just not checking it out.

Stressed32
17-07-09, 16:01
Nicky123- first of all, welcome. you will find much help here when you read common posts.

I'll respond to your post piece by piece so that I don't miss any of your concerns because I can hear the panic in your post. Relax! Ok, coated tongue and thrush can be caused by taking too many antibiotics. Sadly, our Drs are too quick to throw us on this stuff. I was placed on unneeded antibiotics twice this past year! When you take antibiotics, they kill ALL bacteria, the good bacteria too. What you need to do is take a natural approach to this. Acodopholis (sp?) is a live bacteria (good bacteria) that you need to replace in your body. You can buy it in liquid and pill form. It tastes a lot like yogurt. You need to get this ASAP to regualte your good flora or bacteria. This will help with the coating on your tongue....which is the same as a yeast infection...which I get every time I take antibiotics for more than 7 days.

Now, the sore throat can also be helped naturally. I think a common misconception is that when we are sick we must go to Dr. and get pills. This is not always the way our bodies were meant to work. If you drink anything (tea, coffee, water, juice) and mix it with a bit of natural honey (a nice big spoon full) or just eat a spoon full of natural honey, this will help your throat. Not just because it will coat it but also because NATURAL honey has very high antibacterial properties and will kill any infection you may have. It must be natural honey....health food stores carry this.

There are 2 other "natural" ways you can help your body. The first is by mixing organic apple cider vinager with your drink once per day. It must be the organic one that is raw and unprocessed. You can google this too. This too will naturally kill bad bacteria by leveling out your PH that antibiotics and stress throws off. It will prevent Candia (thrush) from growing and prevent future infections.
Also liquid Silver is a natural antibiotic that can be taken 2 times a day. However, you may be too far sick for Silver. This must be started at the very beginning to prevent any illness from getting worse. It would help you to warm it up a bit and gargle with this mixed with a bit of sea salt twice a day. Silver can even be placed directly in your nose for sinus infections. This is what they place in the eyes of newborns to prevent infection. Research it.....Colodial Silver.

The thing you pulled from your tonsil is a tonsil stone. They are harmless. It happens when food or bacteria get trapped in the cryps of your tonsils and infection takes hold. All of the things I mentioned above will help with this. I get them everytime I get my teeth cleaned. I now come home and garggle with silver and last time, I did not get 1. They are just nasty and do not mean there is anything wrong with you. It means you have an infection on your tonsil. Also, everyone has raised patches at the rear of thier tongue near the throat. They are taste buds and are normal.

You can google of benifits of anything I wrote here and read it all for yourself. Obviosuly the antibiotics are not helping so now it is time to try something natural. I think you will be pleased that you will see relief in a few days. If you decide to try the vinager, start with 2 tablespoons then once you get better maintain by lowering the dose to 2 teaspoons a day. It can't be tasted at all if mixed with OJ or Crystal Light. Good luck.

Stressed32
17-07-09, 16:02
by the way...stress will weaken your immune system and make you more likely to get these little infections more often. You need to take a good multi vitamin to boost your immune system.