PDA

View Full Version : anxiety/panic attacks and postnatal depression

BLUEROSE1981
17-07-09, 11:00
hi,

i had my baby 7 months ago and thats where it all started just when i thought i would be able to get back to my old self again i got postnatal depression i have had postnatal depression before and i never need any help to get over it but about 3 months ago i just started feeling extremely nervous (about everything) thought it would all pass until about 6 weeks ago then i started suffering panic attaks whenever i would go out, so i decided to avoid going out then they started at home aswell which i found strange cause i feel safe at home, i went to the doctors and he prescribed me citalopram 20mg which took me 3 weeks to build up the courage to take, i took my 1st one last night and already i feel sick, this morning i woke felt like i had morning sickness all over again, (100% not pregnant) has anyone else ever felt sick even after the 1st day? and please someone reasure me that the sickness will wear of in time?:unsure:

Patty
19-07-09, 10:12
Hi Bluerose, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers: