PDA

View Full Version : Pains ???

Rick Loader
17-07-09, 18:41
Hi everyone,

Dont know if you can help me but does anyone get it where your fingers ache wierdly? and your knees and arms and elbows ?

Thanks for your help

steven67
17-07-09, 19:10
yes i have pains in my hands, feet, knees and sometimes i have the pains in my finger and toe nails but i do have bad ha so it mine could be dew to this or it could be my back take care

Diane O'Brien
17-07-09, 21:34
Yes Rick I get quite bad pains in my fingers and feet. I know when I stand 4 a long period of time they hurt more cause I stand very tensely. I get shooting pains down my legs. When I get the pains now I do recognise them as tension so I try and relax and make my breathing more even. I wriggle my fingers when they get painful.

Hope this helps. Your not on yer own.

Diane xxx

Rick Loader
17-07-09, 21:40
Thank you for your replies re-assures me that im not suffering from something worse. Ive suffered from anxiety on and off for a few years now :( im only 21. do you feel tierd all the time with anxiety?

Diane O'Brien
17-07-09, 21:45
Hello Rick. Yes I get tired during the day especially in the afternoons. I find I yawn a lot which can be embarrassing at times. Anxiety takes a lot out of you, I think its because the body and mind are constantly on overdrive. I have just started 40mg off propranolol which is making me feel quite tired as well.

Rick Loader
18-07-09, 13:10
aww well hope you get better:D

Ive been having like breathing issues too where i have a funny feeling in my chest :( x