PDA

View Full Version : cure please

george08
17-07-09, 19:28
not sure if this belongs on this site but has any one got a cure for smelly feet mine stink! just been in the bath used a foot scrub and lavander foot wash and guess what they still stink! could this be a sign of an underlying illness? pobs a lot of questions from me tonight as i am really trying hard not to google!

tiredOfOcd
17-07-09, 19:37
DON'T GOOGLE!

Do your feet sweat alot?
Do you wear socks?
What kind of shoes do you wear?

bottleblond
17-07-09, 19:38
George

Talk to your pharmasist as i am sure they will be able to point you in the right direction.

And NO googling!

Lisa
x

george08
17-07-09, 19:40
No my feet dont sweat much at all i have been to pharmasist and used some type of chrystals that you desolve in the water this was from a chiropodist (spelling poor)! but nothing seems to work! i tend to wear sensible with shoes in the day as i am scared of getting sore feet (did when i was younger) so leather and i do wear cotton socks but hey they still smell! it may seem like a strange anxiety but i am concerend!

george08
17-07-09, 19:59
Interesting I Googled! but looking only at the possitives and it said on the two websites that i looked at that emotional stress and anxiety can cause smelly feet! hey looks like i am stuck with them then!

Funky Mum
17-07-09, 20:26
Found this tip for you to try!

Soak your feet every day for a week in strong black tea for 30 minutes. Add two tea bags in a pint of water. Boil it for 10 minutes. Now add two quarts of cool water and soak your feet in the cool solution.

george08
17-07-09, 20:36
i will try this i presume a tetley's tea bag will work