PDA

View Full Version : new here??

madmel30
17-07-09, 21:56
Hi im a 30 yr old female, Ive suffered with depression/aniexty.. panic attacks, ocd and self harm
for yrs.. im on meds, but sometimes self medicate with alcohol?? Not as much as I use to though. I have also suffered with Costochondritis for the ladt 8 yrs.. and its been agony?? Ive heard that it can be stress related?? Would be intrested if anyone else suffers with Costochondritis?? As i havent met many people with the condition?? I have it for a few weeks then it goes for a few mts.. then its back again??? it has been like this for 8 yrs and makes my depression much worse cause of the pain? I use to play football and run, but I cant do it now cause it starts it off? Some wks im in tears with the pain, cant turn over in bend... its just agony?? Would like 2 talk 2 others who know what im going through?? Thanks.. plz PM me... I dont get out much cause of my depression and stuff would like to chat to others and hopefully we can help each other... thanks Mel xx

Patty
18-07-09, 09:25
Hi Mel, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :)

Jaco45er
18-07-09, 09:41
Hi Mel and welcome :)

Veronica H
18-07-09, 09:52
:welcome: Mel. Glad that you have found us.

Veronica