PDA

View Full Version : Went To The Dr

Copsgrl8
20-09-05, 04:51
I went to the Dr last week and finally got on some meds to "TRY" and help me with these terrible attacks.

He gave me Lexapro. Has anyone been on this? Any info would be great thanks :D

Terri

Phill2
20-09-05, 05:14
Hi Terry
I started Lexapro 6 days ago after reading all about it here. The 1st couple of days were not the best but I put this down to my fear of medication.I has one day of feeling really tired but apart from that everything is going ok.mY DR has also kept me on diazepam until everything settles down. It seems to be working well.
Phill

in1peace
20-09-05, 05:16
Hey Terri!
One of my best friends is taking Lexapro for panic attacks. She said that it took a while to work and she seemed worse before the medicine really kicked in. But she was told by someone else to give it time, no matter how awful she felt. Now she's really glad she did! She is doing sooo much better! Someone else told me about Lexapro when I first found out about my own Anxiety/Panic. She said it had really helped her with OCD.
I hope that all goes well for you! Just remember to give it some time to work. Sometimes you feel worse before you feel better.
Keep us posted on how you are doing!
Love,
Andrea

"Honey, if ya ain't feelin' the bumps in the road, ya ain't goin' nowhere!" (A wise Georgia Granny's take on living life to the fullest! LOL!)