PDA

View Full Version : Why don't l ever listen??

Girl_Interrupted
17-07-09, 23:09
After repeated trips to the doctors, (hate to admit it but its been once a week for the last 2-3 months) feel really bad about this, as i kinda think i am wasting his time:blush:

Despite having bladder problems, and having having blood tests, urinalysis, swabs, and pelvic examination, all came back normal. My doctor and other doctors i have seen have all told me NOT to worry!!!

BUT WHY DO I STILL WORRY I HAVE SOMETHING AWFUL?????

Today I rang a duty doctor just to go on about my 'bladder issue' she said the more you focus on your bladder the more you are aware of it and the more you wanna pee!!! I suppose that makes sense! | do have 'irritable bladder' but I'm told anxiety exacerbates the symptoms. Does this make sense!!!!

I'm so confused!! :weep:

nomorepanic
17-07-09, 23:13
Did you know that HA can bring on real symptoms that hurt, ache etc but are not real - so they are phantom pains?

As long as you do not have anything wrong then I am afriad but it is HA and you have to learn to deal with that instead.

Girl_Interrupted
17-07-09, 23:42
Yeah your right, I am aware that HA can cause our bodies to act really strange at times. Its hard to figure out what is a symptom of anxiety or a symptom of an illness.

My doctor has been very straight with me and said 'you have irritable bladder' which has been exacerbated by your anxiety, I do a very good job however at freaking out that I have a number of other serious diseases. Despite being told over and over I don't!!! I find that really hard to accept.

HOW STUPID AM I???

nomorepanic
17-07-09, 23:57
You are not Stupid ok?

These are real pains but nothing to worry about if that makes sense.

It is getting your head around this that is the hard thing and I sympathise with you.