PDA

View Full Version : just to ease ur mind

sweetypie
18-07-09, 18:17
i rang the doctor yesterday has i felt so weak and a bit of a dry cough im really tired and weak my appetite as gone so im jus eating yogurts and drinking fruit juice the doctor said it may be swine flu as this how it starts
but if this is well omg the worry over it as been pathetic from me

i worried so much my throat hurts im able to do little bits of my house work im on tamiflu and strong painkillers im just resting now til iv finished my course of tamiflu iv gotta stay in isolation for five days but i think the media as blown this all out propaution pathetic how they make us all panic
i said if i got swine flu i wouldnt take tamiflu as it makes you sick haha i took some felt abit sicky but went off soon after i ad somthing to eat
im a sever emetophobic and someone said swine flu can make u sick thats what made me worry more
but any way please try not to worry people have only died because they didnt treat it fast enough xxxxxxx

mummyto4
18-07-09, 18:40
sweatpea, I hope you feel better soon and I am glad you appear to have a mild case of it, however, it isn't like this for everyone. Hope you feel better soon.
x

Lissy43
18-07-09, 21:10
Get well soon xxx