PDA

View Full Version : im not alone!

katiekoo
18-07-09, 21:18
Wow, I have just come accross this site and suddenly realised im not alone in feeling so anxious about my health!

I lost my mum when i was 8, and since having my first child and suffering undiagnosed from gallstones for 8 months (doctors told me i had indegestion)
I have become convinced that i am going to die and leave my children with no mother.
I therefore suffer terrible anxiety and panic attaks over the slightest blip in my health.:huh:

evita
18-07-09, 21:54
Welcome! You will get a lot of support here :)

debs180
19-07-09, 20:31
hi there, i to suffer health anxiety and 1 of my biggest fears is leaving my kids without their mum, and i can totally understand how yours has come about losing your own mother so young. im very sorry to hear that. i hope in time that you can start to get over your anxieties, but like myself im sure you will find this site a great help. good luck take care, debs. xxx

Veronica H
19-07-09, 21:33
:welcome: to NMP. You will find understanding and support here.

Veronica

tasia
19-07-09, 22:38
katiekoo,

hay there. please dont think you are gong to leave your beautiful children..you are not...anxiety makes us all believe that every pain or ache we have is death...you will be fine...try to buy dr. claire weekes book from smiths or another book shop...its a very interesting easy read and will make you understand your symptoms ive suffered with anxiety and panic for years and years and i still get bad times with it...we all feel the same but you wont die please believe me..our mind plays tricks on us at times...take care and try not to worry xxx