PDA

View Full Version : Afraid I'm Not Eating Enough...

Pinkpoison223
19-07-09, 01:05
For about three days now I have felt so anxious and it is so bad that I just don't feel like eating. I have been eating barely anything, but the thing is every time I try to eat something I just can't put it in my mouth without gagging. I manged to force myself to eat a sandwich today, but that's it. It adds on to my anxiety because I am afraid that something bad is going to happen to me soon because of me not eating a whole lot. Is this normal? because I have never felt like this before and it is not pleasant at all. :weep:

j2
19-07-09, 05:45
I don't know if it is normal, but I have gone through similar things. There are stretches where I don't want to eat and then I lose weight and I think that I am losing weight because I have something so I worry more and the cycle continues for far too long. I hope you find your way through this quickly. Good luck

seeker
19-07-09, 17:26
I went through similar problems - people seem o either eat loads or nothing at all when they are anxious! I used to eat lots of soup and smoothies, weetabix and bananas to try and get some food in me, but stuff that required minimal effort to make or eat. Hope this may be of some help.