PDA

View Full Version : i feel its coming back!

ruthie
20-09-05, 20:45
hi
havent felt the need to post in a while as my jaw and ear problems (well i thought ) had finally been sorted. i had a lot of dental work done as i had decay under existing fillings and since then i started to feel a lot better.

the pins and needles sensation at the back of my head has returned and also the fullness of the ears, along with this ive had slight pains in my chest and im thinking ive got heart problems , i felt ok at work today until i was in a meeting where i had a sudden hot flush in my chest and i thought i was going to pass out.

i really cant be dealing with all these symptoms again im so scared......

ruthie

Gilly Bean
20-09-05, 22:06
Hi there. please don't be scared. You have obviously conquered this once before and you can do it again. I am 100% better than I was this tome last year and I am very pleased with myself. :D You don't have any heart problems don't worry. I used to get swooshes of anxiety passing over me when I was at work and it is very frightening at the time but don't let it get the better of you and ignore it. Don't give it any credibility. I learnt to divert myself as soon as I felt any symptoms coming on and then forget about them. Easier said than done I KNOW! But the more you practice the easier it will get. Take care. Gillxxxx