PDA

View Full Version : panic attack

dw10
19-07-09, 18:47
hi my name is diana,
i have had panic attacks for about two years. i was on cypralax ( dont think this is the right spelling) for it but have come off it now. i dont have panic attack but i have a really fuzzy dizzy head all the time. i dont really want to go back on the tablets, but i dont think i can stand this feeling. i am so tired. the kids have broken up from school and i feel i need to be a fun mum doing loads with them. any suggestions

debs180
19-07-09, 20:24
hi diana, i know what you mean about the fuzzy head feeling, i have actually just posted on the health anxiety board about it! it might be a "come down" from your medication, but as ive got similar things and im not on any meds id say it was just another of the many many things of anxiety. im finding it hard 2 now the kids have broken up from school 2 be a fun mum when all i want to do is lie down and shut my eyes and try 2 forget about the anxiety!! im sorry i have no solutions as such 4 you but thought it might help 4 you 2 know that you are most definatley not alone.. take care, debs. xxxx

Southern_Belle
20-07-09, 16:54
Hi Diana,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support. I would try and do physical activities with your children and maybe that will keep you more active and try to keep the fuzzy feeling away.

Take care,

Laura