PDA

View Full Version : Acceptance

PhillyFeathers
28-06-03, 21:55
:)Hello! Well I'm a pretty young Kid with OCD , and I don't like to talk to my friends about OCD, because I have alot of thought about hurting the people I love. Well I had a big conversation with one of my really good friends, and I told him alot of the thoughts I had about my friends, and now he treats me so differently and I don't know how I can get him to see me the samw way as always! Help?

smudga
01-07-03, 07:59
Hey ther Philly Feathers. There's no shame in having OCD. Millions and millions and millions and millions of people have had it at some stage of their lives. I'm one. If your friends aren't there to help u whilst u r going through this OCD then they aren't really true firends. There are so many people out there who would help u out. They are the type of people who u want as friends. If u don't like the thoughts of hurting your friends it's a good thing. Do you feel good when u have thoughts about hurting your friends?

tarams98020
03-11-03, 22:33
hi philly feathers, My boyfriend has OCD. I am here for him no matter what. I want to help him and be there for him. I was wondering if you have any advice to offer to me so I can be there for him and help him out. Thank you

suki
21-11-03, 12:17
quote:Originally posted by PhillyFeathers

:)Hello! Well I'm a pretty young Kid with OCD , and I don't like to talk to my friends about OCD, because I have alot of thought about hurting the people I love. Well I had a big conversation with one of my really good friends, and I told him alot of the thoughts I had about my friends, and now he treats me so differently and I don't know how I can get him to see me the samw way as always! Help?

n/a

suki
21-11-03, 12:19
hi phillyfeathers.

It was really good to hear about yourself. I have exactly the same thoughts as you plus i have 2 children which can make life very hard. Just like to say that its nice not to feel so alone.

n/a