PDA

View Full Version : make your own self-hypnosis tape

Buby
10-01-04, 00:29
hello everyone.
why dont you make up your own script and record it on tape to make your own self-hypnosis tape. i did and it works like a dream, well it sort of is a dream really isnt it.

good luck recording
from rachel aka ratchit

sarah
10-01-04, 01:40
Hey Rach

Brill idea mate, never thought of that myself. Ive got a cd from my therapist which i played non stop on the plane to ibiza in october and it worked but i would guess that my own voice would be good...unless it freaked me out listening to myself cos you always sound funny to yourself dont you...lol

love Sarah
xx

Meg
10-01-04, 11:05
It works especially well for people who are afraid of being hyponised by someone else may make them do strange things ..

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nomorepanic
10-01-04, 14:48
Great idea Rach - thanks for posting about it.

I prefer a male voice when I listen to relaxation tapes but I can't say I have ever tried my own!

Nicola

benoo5
10-01-04, 16:20
great idea rachel,

all we need now,is for meg to write a script!

best wishes..bryan.

sadie
10-01-04, 17:19
Well I went got my eyes tested the other day and my Optician had the most sexiest Irish accent. He spoke so softly but in a manly way and I remember thinking to myself at the time...god I could listen to you all day!

Maybe once Meg has written the script I could ask him to record it for me...Oh I can but dream!! (heee)

sadie

benoo5
10-01-04, 17:37
sadie,will a sexy welsh accent do heee.

seriously,as nicola will tell you,i have lost that now,in fact my voice is quite ho****,after work...shouting at motorists to move over lol.

bryan.

Meg
10-01-04, 18:12
I went to Costco - my favourite shop - to have my eyes done. He was Scots and lovely and asked me for dinner - but far too short for me !

Meg has no intention of writing any sort of hypnosis tape ! That's Ruths department and is happening albeit slowly. There will be a varifocal one with the course ..

I'm busy enough finishing writing the main CD's, thanks.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Matt
10-01-04, 20:03
There books available from amazon with example scripts that you can use if your stumped on ideas!! I bought one a couple of years back! :D

vengababe2003
10-01-04, 20:05
Hiya
What do you say on your own self-hynosis tape.
I havn't a clue lol
All suggestions welcome
hugs
Donna X

Buby
10-01-04, 23:04
hi Donna

you have to have your own scene, like a forest or a castle where you're stuck and you cant get out. then on mine ive got words like jealousy, panic, nervous, sadness, then i leave 5 seconds where i have to say a colour that reminds me of it. you can say any colour that you like or feel like. like on jealousy, black reminds me of that then i say it on all the colours, then i leave another 5 seconds for each where i blow all the words away. for eg this is the start of my tape.

' relax, let your mind be free from every thought, relax, you are in control of your own body, relax. in 3 seconds you will picture yourself in a castle, locked away from fun and freedom. 1,2,3. you are in a castle locked in the tallest tower. no-one to talk to, no-one to save you. i am now going to ask you to think of colours that remind you of these words....panic (leave 5 seconds silence) nervous (ditto) sadness (ditto) jealousy (ditto). Now, take a deep breath in and when i say each word you are going to blow as hard as you can. panic (5 seconds silence where you blow). and so on.

At the end of mine when ive finished blowing, im suddenly in a dark room, cant see a thing then i bright white light shines on a stair case and as you get to the bottom of it you say something like. ' in 10 seconds you will be wide awake and as the seconds go on you will climb each step, 1...2..getting closer to the new world...3....4....5....6...nearer and nearer....7....8....9 as the last second brings you back to your new world, you will feel healthy and at a great level of mind....10. you are now back in the real world ( now say to yourself ) ''im feeling great and doing great!!! ''.

mines says something like that anyway, well actually its better..lol.

hope you have a good time recording

hugs rachel

benoo5
11-01-04, 01:01
well done rachel...for a young lady,you are doing well,keep at it...god bless..bryan.