PDA

View Full Version : Muscle Twitches :(

marcc64
20-07-09, 03:38
I have had nearly every symptom that comes with anxiety lately, but now i have a really annoying symptom :( constant muscle twitches for the last 3-4 days i mean constant ahhhhhh, no pain or anything just twitches all over my body and it's scaring the crap out of me :( has anyone else had this problem??

turnthelighton
20-07-09, 11:27
I get this it comes and goes, sometimes it lasts for days. I believe it is due to anxiety. Dont worry.

emma30982
20-07-09, 11:34
I get these also all the time!
had every test known to man done
all all down to anxiety!

tasia
20-07-09, 12:04
yep me too. sometimes they last for days..at the moment im suffering with a twitchy finger..but like before it will go away in a day or so...

tashbarnes87
20-07-09, 12:15
me to all the time hun :( makes me so scared i get loads in a day all in random parts of my legs. So a search on this site fow twitches you willl see lots of posts about it xx

lauraw
20-07-09, 16:29
yep ill admit im a twitcher too! lol.

Think it is a predominant symptom of anxiety and loads of us on here have it. The annoying thing about the twitching is the more you think about it the worse it gets.

Try some distraction or relaxation and just tell yourself its a harmless (but annoying) symptom. It does get better and less annoying!!

Take care