PDA

View Full Version : hello

gilmore62
20-07-09, 12:05
hello my name is nikki.i am even getting anxious writing this.i have been having panic attacks for over 3 years now and am so glad to have found this website.tonight i am meant to be going to watch my daughter in her school performance and i am so worried because last time i went to watch her i had to leave.i am practising deep breathing but does anyone else have any tips as i really dont want to let her down.many thanks

tasia
20-07-09, 12:09
hay there nikki..
try to buy bachs rescue remedy..they sell it in boots..you spray it into your mouth and try to take deep breaths and relax..it helps me ive been using it for years. goodluck.

gilmore62
20-07-09, 12:17
tasia.thankyou for your quick reply.i will try that and let you know how i got on.

gypsywomen
20-07-09, 12:19
welcome you will get help on this site:hugs:

Southern_Belle
20-07-09, 16:56
Hi Nikki,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

gilmore62
20-07-09, 17:15
thankyou to everyone for your support.only 2 hours till dreaded performance,i will let you know how it went.
nikki

tasia
21-07-09, 21:01
hey nikki..
how did you get on..did you manage to get the spray..so hope it all went ok..x

paullong
21-07-09, 21:16
Hi Nikki...
I just joined too and i know what youre going through. At least youre going! Have a great night and concentrate on enjoying your little one...Good luck