PDA

View Full Version : sorry i need to ask this again,

alba
20-07-09, 12:33
i find can not enough sleep make me panic, giddy ,eversince i wake up early i feel so drowsy the whole day, giddy the whole day and can't think the whole day, can it be becos i don't have enough sleep making me so drowsy, dizzy giddy, heart beating so fast and feeling out of control and panic and anxiety coming, no matter how i try to keep calm this dizziness is driving me reallly really sick and mad, each time i feel light headed, i get so scared, heart beat so fast, i am so sacared, and i feel so giddyl. how to stop this, help pls
sometimes my eyes feels so blury, can't open, very tired, watery and i can't focus, like i 've been crying for whole day, my eyes feels so tight , why?

alba
20-07-09, 12:53
in the evening today i start to feel a bit dizzy, now i hate this, i am feeling my heart beating fast , okay, i force my self to do housework as normal, even my heart beat fast, i am feeling scared, okay, then i feel my two legs got so weak, weak feeling, and i am feeling doomed now. help pls, i can't breathe,

suzy-sue
20-07-09, 12:53
You are suffering with anxiety,all your symptoms are due to anxiety.Your Dr has perscribed medication and you should take it,You perhaps need to read through your posts and replies again and do some of the things that people have recommended to you.Fearing your symptoms makes them worse.It is a horrible condition ,but you need to help yourself as well as take medication. Suex

wiskersonkittens
20-07-09, 13:43
Alba -- this is anxiety related, intensified by your lack of sleep. You really must try and get some sleep! Take something if you have to -- sometimes for me just a Benadryl helps. Your body is all out of whack because it is exhausted. I have experienced similar symptoms when I have had bouts of insomnia. It is rough, and just shows us how important sleep really is to our bodies. You will be fine, just try and get some rest! Hugs, Wiskers ~

alba
20-07-09, 14:02
thanks you , but i 've been feeling dizzy from the moment i wake up this morning, n afternoon not bad, but evening i feel so so dizzy and giddy, then i am so scared, why: is anxiety for what, what should i do now to control my heart beatng so fast and my scary feling.

suzy-sue
20-07-09, 14:02
How much sleep do you get each night? You wrote in one of your posts recently that you slept all weekend and didnt feel any better. You complain regularly about your eyes being blurry when did you last have your eyes checked at the opticians? Are you still taking the cinarazine for the ear problem? Have you started taking the antidepressants yet? if so how long have you been taking them? They take a while to have effect and sometimes can make you feel a bit spaced out for a while .. Suex

alba
20-07-09, 16:04
no i dont' take cinarazine anymore, the last time i took, the next morning i wake up, wow i feel so so dizzy that i canot even stand, it is crazy, i feel so giddy the next morning. i sleep at 11pm wake up at 6.10am, but i got very very bad bad dream every night, it is as though i am awake, i can dream so much. when i wake up in the mornin i feel drowsy, giddy, dizzy, then my heart beat, and the dizzy lasting the whole day, i hate this, i don't know is it becos i am taking Noristerone (hormone tablest). my eyes is always blur, dry and pain, according to the doctor my i got alot of oily stuff in my eyes, and dry, i dont' understand how come it can cos my eyes so blur, and sleepy and tired and no power. taking antidepressants is making me worst, i can't stand i am blur so doc say stop. i don't know what is wrong with me, do u think it is panic? seen millions of doctors, for my dizzy, giddy, heart beating, the docs say if i tell u don't panic, you will panic, so i cant' say much, (i don't understand what he meant_). i am so so hate my dizziness, can not enough sleep cos dizzy?theres once i sleep the whole day during weekends, then i felt so muchbetter, at least i can stand and walk properly. during weekends when i am at home each time i feel dizzy i go and sleep sometimes i sleep whole day, then i felt okay, better, but when comes to certain time,i am worst