PDA

View Full Version : any one else?

LisaLisa
20-07-09, 13:43
Hi everyone

I am really bothered by a few things that i have noticed and just wondered if anyone else gets them or if its just me and should i be worried if so.

The problem is that i have been noticing - and especially the second half of my cycle until my period starts - I am getting the following:

- really dry skin on my feet and hands
- tingling itchy feeling on the tip of my nose
- sometimes hot and cold feelings - but not always
- always thirsty but when i drink the water just comes straight out - feeling like weeing all the time
- worsening of acid reflux and IBS symtoms
- crazy low blood sugar if i dont eat - makes me feel very sick and shakey and break out in sweats
- terrible anxiety

cant sleep properly - mostly becuase feel like i need to wee all the time, and having really weird and visid dreams when i do.

Also can anyone tell me if they have any tiny little spots on the tops of their arms that sometimes look red? I am really worried about them as they look like soemthing that my baby has on her cheeks that the doctor said was seboracious dermatitis and i know that is caused my a poor immune system and folks with hiv can get it so i am really worries about them.
Does anyone have any of these things and can anyone reasure me that they are not cuased by hiv and that my five negatives tests results are not wrong

Thanks

Lisa
xxxxxx

tiredOfOcd
20-07-09, 14:05
my five negatives tests results are not wrong

5 negative tests are NOT WRONG. Its safe to say your problems are NOT caused by hiv.

You probably just have plain old low blood sugar. If so, the solution is easy - eat.

Stressed32
20-07-09, 15:57
Hi Lisa- glad to talk to you, but sad you are having a day of it! OK, the previos post was right....5 test....your problems may be there...but they are NOT HIV!!!! I am on day 21 of my cycle...where are you? We both seem to be "out of it" at the same time.

1. really dry skin on my feet and hands
I get this. My hands peel. You and I both know that this is NOT HIV related...everyone gets this!!
2. tingling itchy feeling on the tip of my nose
allergies! Remember, HIV is immune system, which does not control itching. itching is controlled by the nervous system....allergies and stress!
3. sometimes hot and cold feelings - but not always
Hormones! You just had a baby. When I was on Clomid, I would get SO hot I felt like I was on fire. Also, stress causes this....but it is probably hormonal.

4. always thirsty but when i drink the water just comes straight out - feeling like weeing all the time
Dehydration and the weeing all the time...anxiety! Remember that nervous system thing? Yea well, same concept....stress causes this. Read the symptoms on the left side of this page if you don't beleive me ;)
5. worsening of acid reflux and IBS symtoms
hate to beat a dead horse, but again, anxiety and stress causes stomach acids to be higher which come up your throat causing acid reflux. I have a natural way to remedy this if you want to know it, let me know ok.
6. crazy low blood sugar if i dont eat - makes me feel very sick and shakey and break out in sweats
You are not taking care of yourself you bad bad girl! You should NOT be waiting until your sugar drops to eat! You should be feeding your body to keep it healthy. If you are not hungry, cause stress can make you lose your appetite, eat a yogurt. That is easy to make yourself eat! Drink an OJ, do something but do NOT keep letting this happen sweetie. You are going to make yourself ill.
7. terrible anxiety
Me TOO.....enough said.....it gets better but will not go away. I have been taking natural herbs that help. Let me know if you want the names of them to give them a go...they are not a cure all, but they seem to keep me balanced MOST days.
8. cant sleep properly - mostly becuase feel like i need to wee all the time, and having really weird and visid dreams when i do.
Not sleeping makes anxiety worse! I got a scrip of Ambien from my Dr. They work great and are non-narchotic. You can also try melatonin (natural herb) to help you sleep. Lately, until last night when I found that lump, I have been just drinking warm caffine free tea with honey before bed and I am able to sleep like that. Dreams are from your subconsious! I bet you are dreaming about ALL the things you are scared of and worry about. They are just dreams......your body's way of letting you know that it is time to RELAX! If you take an ambien...you won't be getting up to pee! Hey...by the way....they make you horny...;)

As far as the spots:
I don't have those but I am not fair completed. I have dark hair and am on the tanner side. However, I have friends who are blonde who have these on their arms. Are you a blonde with fair skin? This is NOT HIV because I know the girls that have them are not HIV + and neither are you!

Hey by the way, remember those bumps at the backs of our throats....I looked into my nanny's throat...who I know is HIV - and she has them too! Aren't we silly?

Stressed32
20-07-09, 15:59
by the way...remember that HIV does not pick and choose a symptom here and there that come and go. If you had it, you would also have fever, diareah, weight loss of over 20% in a short time...etc. Once you show symptoms, they are all there not just a few. Also remember that you have had 5 tests and your bloodwork done....it would have shown up in your bloodwork and on 1 of those test!

Stressed32
20-07-09, 17:02
Lisa, I can't PM u anymore cause ur box is full. Let me know when u clear it out and I'll resend my message ok.