PDA

View Full Version : What a great site

Geoff2301
20-07-09, 13:56
Stumbled on this site whilst looking up Propanolol. Have suffered from anxiety and depression in varying degrees down to being a jibbering wreck, I thought I was the only person in the world to feel like this!! What lovely encouraging and helpful forums and everyone seems so nice..... I mustn't let the side down!
Just going through a low spell at the moment...... one day was fine, next day was as though a switch had been thrown in my brain and it was steadily downhill for a fortnight to jibbering wreck level!!... think I might have taken on to many gardening jobs and I couldn't quite keep up + a stroppy customer+ a holiday in the offing!!..... holidays always seems to do me in yet everyone else finds them so enjoyable..... slightly improving now though when you're in a down spell, you just can't believe you'll ever be normal again. The doctor reckoned I had a big advantage over a lot of his other patients...... I'd been there before so I knew I'd get better!! ...... he might know I'll get better but not so sure about me knowing..... still not quite convinced I'll ever be normal again though so stuck a big notice on my bedside cabinet reminding me that I ALWAYS get better! Anyway, stopped all gardening work for a couple of weeks, dropped various customers I wasn't so keen on and trying to go for an hours cycle ride every day...... usually helps....... did do running but the ankle gave out! Also tidying up the house etc.

best wishes.. Geoff

Southern_Belle
20-07-09, 16:57
Hi Geoff,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura