PDA

View Full Version : Candida

sadie
21-09-05, 20:29
Has aayone ever suffered from candida and if so how did they treat it?

sadie

Sue K with 5
22-09-05, 15:02
Hi Sadie

Live yoghurt ! very good and works ! also try herbal treaments from the health shop, or pop into the local pharmacist and ask for some creams which help and prevent it coming back.

Take care and hope it gets better

Sue with 5

scknight

sadie
22-09-05, 19:22
Thanks Susan,

I am talking about the candida that is in your digestive system and other parts of the body, not the thrush type.

Thanks anyway.

sadie

tracyp584
22-09-05, 19:42
Hey Sadie

My mum was taking something from the health shop for candida. I can't think now what is was called, but they should be able to tell you in a health store. She also cut out lots of certain foods too which were aggravating it.

tracy x x

april tones
22-09-05, 23:19
im wondering if i have this too. there is lots of products in h and a. you could try yakult too xx

apriltones

sadie
23-09-05, 19:41
Lucy - did you get loads of different symptoms whith the candida as iseem to have loads... I am wondering if these burning muscles and funny tatses I keep getting are actually due to candida?

Do you think it is better to go and see a herbalist or something to prescribe the rigth medicine or can yiou do it safely yourself? I have read that when killing off the candida your symptoms can get worse, did this happen for you?

Tracey - thanks I will go and have a look at my local health shop maybe they will help.

Thanks again.

sadie

kt
27-09-05, 20:20
Hi Sadie,
i was diagnosed with candida when i saw a kinesiologist. He gave me the option of either doing the diet or having a few sessions using a machine at his house. He said this would clear it up quicker so i chose that. After 2 x1 hour sessions it was gone. I go and see him once or twice a year to be checked again.
I bought an excellent book called "Candida Albicans" ISBN 0-00-715295-7 written by Leon Chaitow, i would be more than happy to lend it to u if u r interested. It explains the symptoms, how to control it, the anti candida diet and what treatment u can get.
I read that not many dr's recognise this and therefore don't often treat u for it. If your candida count is really high it can present as ME symptoms, but is not ME.
Hope this is helpful, let me know if u want to borrow the book, take care, kt xx

Be gentle and you will need no strength, be patient and you will achieve all things.