PDA

View Full Version : chest pains

little_linz
20-07-09, 19:30
for the last few weeks ive had a bad back at the top, i went to the docs and she said i had a knot, then for last few days i have felt tight around my chest and it feels funny when i breath, im worried i have a tumour, its driving me mad, i think i dont have long left to live, why do i have to feel like this,

valleybear
20-07-09, 21:36
I have bad back and neck problems and very often these also cause chest discomfort. The breathing thing could be anxiety, when you are stressed and become aware of your breathing it can appear strained. Try some relaxation techniques . You do not have a tumour and the discomfort is coming from what the Dr has already diagnosed as a knot. Please try to stay calm .... you will be fine. XXX

nickieb
20-07-09, 21:37
Cause we have HA & blow everything out of proportion!

It sounds like muscle tension & stress hun i get a pain in my upper back exactly where i get the ache at the front & its from poor posture & tension i think xx

Wee-Mee
20-07-09, 22:38
I get upper back pain all through my shoulders and neck and when I try to sit up straight it feels like the front of my chest is going to literally snap!

I am sure it isn't a lung tumour or anything. *hugs* x

little_linz
21-07-09, 09:50
thanks everyone, i know its stupid and i wish i could think rationally, im at the doctors today just to put my mind at rest (i hope) xx