PDA

View Full Version : Greetings All

george09
20-07-09, 22:37
I have been coming on here for some time now as a guest checking meds, problems i've been having and being generally nosey! But tonight i decided to join as i feel i can contribute to alot of stuff, help and help myself basically.
I'm 39 and got diagnosed with Bipolar last year after a spell in hospital. It wasn't the first time in hospital, once when i was 21, then 29 and lastly 38.(All scary times)
I am currently on Lithium, will be for maybe the rest of my life, and recentley come off Olanzapene, which is causing anxiety in my stomech and heart pounding so finding it really difficult, my doc has just prescribed me Buspirone so lets see how they work.
Anyway i have lived a wild and exciting life, but now settled down with my girl and son and work in advertising.
Thankyou, see you around!

Kieran
21-07-09, 12:00
Hey George, welcome to nmp

lorac
21-07-09, 12:05
Hi George

Welcome to the site, glad you decided to join us and share your experiences. As you know this is a great site with plenty of good advice support.

Take care

Carol

Diane O'Brien
21-07-09, 12:07
Greetings George

:welcome: to this lovely site. You will get loads of help and advice here. Lovely to hear from u.

Diane xxx

Southern_Belle
22-07-09, 14:20
Hi George,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

george09
26-07-09, 20:05
Thanks for the kind replies, its so nice to know ones not alone in this constant struggle!