PDA

View Full Version : THANKS ANDREA........one more question to you.

calendergirl99
22-09-05, 09:26
Thanks Andrea. You made me feel better. ONe more thing. I have had this wierd sensation in my head for 13 years. It's only been the past 3 months that I finally accepted it and do not add the OH MY GOD'S anymore, What is going to happen next? I can't go here, I can't do this.......only 3 months of accepting and I thought thet'd be done by now. I follow the teaching of Dr. Claire Weekes and she says to LET AS MUCH TIME PASS AS NEEDED, that's hard eh?? WHen you are finally accpeting and the symptoms do not leave right away because SHE SAYS and so does my mom because she had this........it takes TIME for a BODY to establish this new mood of acceptance after the years of the frightened mood it is use to. Am I on the right track, ANdrea? What else can I do? It's hard to keep accepting every day I feel really wierd in the head and I have a 2 year old that I am watching as a single parent because his father left. Some days, I just cry and cry but since I hav accepted my symptoms the fast 3 months, damn if I will shed another tear over this demon. I am going to the top this time. Any feedback would be appreciated. You are the first person I know that knows what I mean with the wierd head, everyone else has the common symptoms..tight chest, stomach, heart palp. etc. It made me feel really alone. Thanks Andrea.

Elise Monte