PDA

View Full Version : crying

emma30982
21-07-09, 14:13
Must vent this somewhere so thought i would try my luck on here. I left my partner and children in australia in january as i started having panic attacks. i never experianced them before so thought i was going mad. i returned to my family in the uk thinking i could get some help 6 months later and after trying 3 differant ssri's im still at the same point. I really want to go back but am so scared because my anxiety is still so bad. I really dont know how i managed to return to england in the state i was in so how im going to get back is beyond me. i hate anxiety and panic so much just really want to see my children. I always feel very nauseas also and ill but have had lots and lots of tests done nothing is wrong with me. i really regreat living them but i was so scared when they first happening i thought i would go insane and did't want my children seeing their mum in that state.
any suggestions would be great
thank you in advance

VickieX
21-07-09, 14:31
Do you think seeing your children would make it better?

because someone once said to me, she HAD to get better for her kids. and to this day she is anxiety free as far as im aware.

because she didnt want her kids seeing her this way, she fought it off.

i hope things work out for you hun!

x

emma30982
21-07-09, 14:39
Thanks for you reply, i shouldn't of left them in the first place but like i said i never experianced panic attacks or anxiety before and knew nothing about it. so really thought i was going insane and just didnt want my children seeing me this way. i really just want to back but it is such a long flight(which never used to bother me) i scared i will panic mid flight and wont stop.

emma30982
21-07-09, 18:46
anyone else have any good advice thanks

Stressed32
21-07-09, 19:44
emma- I suffer from anxiety too and for me...I am not Dr....but for me the best thing to make me better when I am having a moment is for me to place my thoughts else where. Kids are a great way to do this! They will keep your mind off of the bad things and keep you busy.....and....we only get this 1 life....and really this 1 moment. The future is a gift.....and they are only children once. How will you feel later to have missed so much of their lives now? It could be something you live to regret. Perhaps being with them will give you something to live for and stay strong for. Good luck....and my advice....go home and be with your babies.

VickieX
23-07-09, 00:16
You can do this hun!
like Stressed32 said.
go home and be with your babies.
one flight
count down the minutes
if you panic
not one of the people will see you again.

earlier this year i had to take a plane to france (45 minutes jouney)
and i screamed and cried like a baby the whole way there.

but its done and its over and im proud of myself for doing it

you can do this too. i believe in you. take music of some sort- put yourself in your safe place.
you can do it =D
take care hun
sorry for the essay
x