PDA

View Full Version : fed up just had enough.

xxcessxx
21-07-09, 16:51
Hi everyone,
Am francescaand am 20. I have been having panik attacks for the last two years and are now coming back once again quite badly. I have been to the doctors in the past and am now going back to see if i can get put on medication. I cant fall to sleep anymore without jolting everytime i nearly drop off. i get chest pains think i cant breath well. Its affecting me really badly lately and i just dont no if i can take this agin am constatly worried about everything.luckley i have a really good bf whos dead surrportive of me but am going mad. Does anyone if theres any medication i could ask to on at all.

Francesca

LookingForLight
21-07-09, 17:50
Have you seen a doctor? You need to get the best med(s) for your specific situation. People respond to different meds uniquely. Your doctor needs to determine which would be best for you. The doctor may have you try different ones until they find the best fit.
I wish you well and hope you get all the help you need.

Jaco45er
21-07-09, 22:27
Hi cess

Check out Claire Weekes book in the NMP shop, it's far cheaper than programmes that some may convince you work, and also talk to your GP about Therapy

TC

Jaco