PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with tingling on tongue?

ro44
21-07-09, 19:54
For the past week or two I have been have tingling on my tongue off and on. It is kinda on the end of my tongue. Kind of feels like there is a little hair or a piece of fuzz on my tongue but there isn't. A few times I have felt it on the roof of my mouth and for a couple of days it was on the bridge of my nose. Felt like a little hair was kind tinkling me there. I wonder if it could be a pinched nerve from my tight neck and shoulders or anxiety. It really scared me at first. I googled and of course up came MS.

Has anybody had this?

Ro

nomorepanic
21-07-09, 20:01
Hi Ro

Scroll down to the bottom of this page and read the "similar threads" - you are not alone with this one.

momof3boys
21-07-09, 20:09
i get that too, sometimes it almost feels like i burned the tip of my tongue but i didn't...also my upper lip tingles and my nose and under my eye.

monkeybutler
22-07-09, 02:35
i have had this, when i was younger, not anymore though, but im pretty sure it was another symptom of anxiety, since my parents knew that whenever i complained about it they would know to distract me with a game of monopoly or something and it would disappear :P
feel better!