PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Sarah75
21-07-09, 20:12
Im 31 and have suffered with depression since being a teenager, which wasn't diagnosed until I was 21. Strangely enough the depression I have learnt to control to an extent but I have suffered from anxiety for around 6 years too. The anxiety is worse I find and makes me feel terrible. I am on 40mg prozac at the moment which just about keeps it at bay but its an ongoing struggle. Im finding it really hard to adjust to not feeling scared....if that makes any sense...normal things other people do that I can now do make me feel almost as if im being reckless. I feel unsure of the boundaries. Has anyone else experienced this? Any reply would be most helpful, thanks.

diane07
21-07-09, 20:14
Hi Sarah,

A huge warm welcome to nmp

you'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way

best wishes

di xx

paullong
21-07-09, 20:46
Hi sarah...
Just trying to work out how all this works! Thanx for saying hi! two newbies but i liked what i read yesterday and it can only help some really decent people on here and its good to know others are in the same boat:biggrin:

Southern_Belle
22-07-09, 14:23
Hi Sarah,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura