PDA

View Full Version : prettypeach102 says hi

prettypeach101
22-07-09, 00:07
So this is my first post here. I'm 16 going on 17 and for the past 2-3 years I have been dealing with anxiety issues/panic attacks. I'm just really sick of it and I wish it would go away because it has affected my life in a huge way. I believe it could be a hormonal thing but I'm not sure. All I know is I was never like this before and it kinda scares me because it has affected my body and I'm just so tired of dealing with it all the time cause it's all I think about. I just started seeing a therapist so I'm hopeful about that. I thought coming here would be a good way to talk about it with other people who actually understand what it's like.

Veronica H
22-07-09, 09:49
:welcome: to NMP. This is a friendly and supportive place with great information on anxiety/panic.

Veronica

Kieran
22-07-09, 11:35
Hi peach.

Welcome to nmp. Its a great site with lots of helpful things - enjoy!

Kev1972
22-07-09, 12:38
Hi peach , youre not alone hun welcome to nmp great chatroom here with people to talk to who are good listeners tc xx

SLINKY
22-07-09, 13:57
Hi, welcome! Ive only just joined the site myself.

Kerry.

Southern_Belle
22-07-09, 14:31
Hi Prettypeach,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

alexis
22-07-09, 19:17
Hi and welcome, I am glad you have started seeing a therapist, certainly sounds like its helping, yes you will meet lots of people on here who understand how you feel and hopefully will give you lots of support,we do understand take care.xxx