PDA

View Full Version : having major panic,anxiety this min

april tones
22-09-05, 22:45
hi, i havent had panic attacks for around a year, proper ones anyway but been stresssed this week and was worrying about something tonight. however i feel really achy,shoulders tight, i do have health condition whcih will do this but im thinking its panicky feelings too. as not used to it anymore it hard what to think. i feel bit weirf like jumpy,on edge and feel like walking funny but probably not, does this make sense? thanks guys xxx

apriltones

clickaway
22-09-05, 22:52
Hi April,

Is it the concern over your health condition that is bringing on these feelings?

If you can work out was is really stressing you, try and talk it over or see any relevant professional to ease the tension.

Don't bottle it up, hun.

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

april tones
22-09-05, 23:05
well a little. i did worry about possibility of seizures as my grandad had these and dad had blackouts. it made me feel anxious. i have worked with people who have seizures and wouldnt want to ahve that as have this conditon for life. love april. thanks xx

apriltones

Piglet
23-09-05, 08:50
Hi April,

Hope you are feeling better this morning.

Love Piglet xx

trac67
23-09-05, 09:28
Hi April,
When we worry it makes us anxious, which makes us worry even more. It is like a vicious circle, one that can be broken though, with positive thinking. Hope you are feeling better today.
Take care
Trac xx

its "just a thought"

Elaine1
23-09-05, 13:27
Hi April

Sorry you were having such a bad day yesterday.

I do hope today is better.

As Trac says, once these feelings rear their ugly head, we get more anxious and so the cycle starts.

Try and focus on something good, no matter how big or small and remember to hang onto this thought when the ugly ones start. If necessary write the good things down and stick them somewhere where you have to read them, especially when the ugly thoughts start intruding - Just a thought!

POSITIVE THINKING AND ALL THAT!

Hope it helps

Take care

Elaine