PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

matthew
22-07-09, 08:03
Morning all,

I have a lot going on in my life at the moment. I am getting married in under 4 weeks and I have a quite high pressure job. Are these reasons why I would be having physical sysmptoms of anxiety at the moment. Are physical symtoms enough to take it out of you energy wise?

I have dull aching like pains in my left arm along with pains in my left hand and fingers.

I am only 26 and feel worried that these things are happening to me. I know I am not alone and there are lots of people suffering as well. I still question whether or not I have anxiety and maybe these pains are a sign of bad things like a heart attack etc....

I really appreciate all responses

Thanks

Matt

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Louise21
22-07-09, 08:21
Hi Matt,
Anxiety can cause all sorts of horrible symptoms, but I would suggest, if you haven't done so already, to visit your GP to reassure you.
You have a lot going on at the moment and that's obviously stressful.
Good luck and please let us know how you are.
Best wishes,
Louise.

Ddcoo
22-07-09, 11:37
Matthew, is the pain in your arm from the elbow down, could it be that you have a trapped nerve as that will give you pain in the hand and fingers. It is a very stressful time for you and if you do think that you are suffering with anxiety you can get all sorts of symptoms, I know when I was getting married I got globus hystericus which I the feeling of a lump in the throat and I couldn't swallow properly, this went on for weeks but after the wedding it completely disappeared. I do hope you have a wonderful day.