PDA

View Full Version : kelly77

kelly77
22-07-09, 10:43
hi im kelly, im 32 and im married with 3 children, i have suffered with anxiety and panic attacks most of my life. just lately it has become more persistant and ive had some new sensations, my mum passed away last year and it seems to have made it worse, ive been on beta blockers for 2 days now but no improvement as yet. im new to this site, i have used the helpline before though. :)

Louise21
22-07-09, 11:07
Hi Kelly & :welcome:

I'm so sorry to hear you're suffering but am glad you've joined this site as I'm sure you'll find lots of help and support.
Although I have anxiety, I've not tried beta blockers, but I'm sure others on here may have done and hopefully will be able to help.
I do sympathise with you losing your mum as my mum passed away 2 years ago and I find it extremely difficult without her.
Please let us know how you are.
Best wishes,
Louise.

nomorepanic
22-07-09, 11:12
Hi Kelly

I moved your post to the intro forum.

Mich1111
22-07-09, 11:33
Hi Kelly

sorry to hear things arent good at the moment.
I am currently on Beta Blockers too - what dose are you on. I was originally put on 40mg once a day but they didnt work. I went back to my GP and he increased the dose - this worked more or less right away.

Kev1972
22-07-09, 12:36
Hi kelly , welcome to nmp this site and forum has been a great help to me , and im sure it will be for you tc hun xx kev

SLINKY
22-07-09, 14:00
Hi, Im new too so not sure how it all works but hope you can get something out of the forum :)

Im 28, a married Mum of 1 little girl, my Mum has been on beta blockers as long as I can remember and hates being on tablets :lac: Also my Father in Law recently died so Im seeing the effect that has on families too so I sort of have a few things in common... a bit!

See you around,

Kerry.

Southern_Belle
22-07-09, 14:32
Hi Kelly,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will be able to relate how you are feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

alexis
22-07-09, 19:14
Hi and welcome, I hope you get lots of help and advice and know you will make friends along the way, bereavement is such a difficult thing,Im glad you have joined us, and hope we can help.take care.xxx