PDA

View Full Version : Discomfort

trixi
22-07-09, 14:49
Hi,

I have posted before re the symptoms of Anxiety. I had been stable for a while, now I have the symptoms again, I have been taking my meds properly but it doesn't seem to be clearing.

I was at the docs a few weeks ago who suggested that I have physio again, I have pain in my chest occasionally and it spreads to my arms and my bottom jaw just at the bottom of my bottom teeth, the the front.

I had an ECG about 2 and a half years ago, but I am now worried that things have gone wrong since then, which is making me more worried.

This is really upsetting me as I have all the feelings again that something is going to happen to me. I do not have the best eating habbits and I smoke although the one good thing is that I am only 31 so I still have time to get these thing sorted out but it's really difficult.

I do not think I could go through a full blown anxiety / panic attack again, but I am so worried that its more than this. When I first had this the doctor used to reassure me, but cause it has been so long since I was checked out I am begining to panic.

Please help

Trixi