PDA

View Full Version : I am so tired of feeling like I am going crazy

kathee
22-07-09, 21:58
Since we moved home in Feb after loads of family conflicts i have suffered never ending anxiety and I feel like I just can not go on - i cant take meds as my anxiety wont allow me as i am sure i will have some horrendous side effect - i am so sick of sitting here every night terrified and panicky - i feel like i am about to lose control any minute and go crazy or something - what should i do?

Scared Pixie
22-07-09, 22:31
Hi Kathee, I know how you feel I get like that too. When I feel like that I stop and try deep breathing inhaling into the tummy and breathing out slowly through the mouth, I know its hard I am like it so many times throughout the day. I get terrified everynight too just before bed, my panic takes over me and more than ten times I have been in A & E and called ambulances out to me too. It is hard to feel like this isn't it, I feel like you do too. I hope I have helped a little. x speak to me more x

JITTERBUG1
22-07-09, 23:13
I like you am afraid of medications. I am certain I will have every side effect and I actually believe I am developing them when I am not. Currently I am not taking anything because I am pregnant, but when my docotors insist that I take some meds, I will start on the smallest dosage available and my doctors let me cut up the pills and I will take small amounts daily until I am taking a full dose. It usually takes a couple weeks, but that is the only way I can handle it. You could try this.

Tiff