PDA

View Full Version : constantly feeling light headed?

leeann
23-07-09, 14:20
Is this a another sign of anxiety. Its hard to explain but I will try my hardest.

I constantly feel light headed, and some times feels like my head starts swaying. I get like a pressure feeling in my head eyes etc. I just feel like im in a permanent dais (sp) does any one else feel like this?Im getting my self really worried about brain tumours etc even tho Ive been doctors he checked my ears, eyes. All he could find was my nose was swollen in side and gave me a spray for it.

Any reply would be grateful thank xx Leeann

Sorry If i havent explain it very well

Ryanthegunner
23-07-09, 16:30
Ive been having same sort of thing. It was one night i got drunk. Next day i was at work and constatly light headed. Then i anxie the day after. Then i was getting the bad anxiety. I seem to have random spells i am so dizzy and light headed and i feel like im not really there. I dont know what it is, but yours sounds a bit like what im having.

Dee01
23-07-09, 16:31
My doc said that it is a sign of anx alright. I hate it, probably the most of all symptoms!!!

debs180
23-07-09, 23:33
hi, i actually posted a similar thread myself, my doc said anxiety also, im constantly thinking brain tumor too. its a horrible thing and i hate it, wish it would go. so your not alone on this 1!! good luck take care, debs. xx

BLUEROSE1981
23-07-09, 23:41
my doctor sais it is just a part of anxiety, i also suffer the same thing and was really worried about it to, it is annoying just hoping it goes away soon,

moore
24-07-09, 00:26
Hey, let me tell you which of these I get in anxiety:

I constantly feel light headed, and some times feels like my head starts swaying.

- Yep, I think its just panic but could be a middle ear problem so might be worth seeing a doctor if it doesnt go away? I get these episodes with anxiety where I can suddenly feel like the room is spinning, but only for a few seconds. But everyone can get different symptoms with anxiety!

I get like a pressure feeling in my head eyes etc. I just feel like im in a permanent dais (sp)

- sinus problems/anxiety headache and sounds like 'derealization' to me. It sort of feels like your brain isnt quite engaging with reality right? Pretty much because it isnt - you're stuck in a loop of worrying about the symptoms.
I personally get really bad sinus problems (pain but no physical signs of the cause), this manifests as frontal headaches and pressure around the eyes/face/bridge of nose.
You may also be hyperventilating (breathing too much) without realising it. Sometimes even when you dont think you're hyperventilating, you actually are. Tingling fingers aswell as a dazed lightheaded feeling is a sign of this. Taking deeper longer spaced out breaths is a suggested way to combat this.

does any one else feel like this?Im getting my self really worried about brain tumours etc even tho Ive been doctors he checked my ears, eyes. All he could find was my nose was swollen in side and gave me a spray for it.

Brain tumours dont usually cause these sorts of symptoms I dont think, whereas panic/anxiety commonly does!

Hope this helps!