PDA

View Full Version : Randoms worrys about sexual things

Ryanthegunner
23-07-09, 16:25
Hi im a 17 year old male living in England.

Ive been suffering from real bad OCD / Anxiety for a few weeks now thinking im going to become a peadophile etc. I dont want to right everything out because ive put it on here once before.

But basically i still have the worries. But now i worry about everything sexual. Like am i weird because i think of people i know when i masturbate? (girls of course). Things like this, and its like my head will do anything to convince me im not normal?

Its hard to really explain. But since having this i worry about everything. Its like my head wants me to think of a reason, which will make me weird?

(Sorry if posted in wrong section)

tiredOfOcd
23-07-09, 16:52
Ryanthegunner

You are not weird.

You are a normal 17 year old with OCD.

You notice the thoughts that fly thru everone's mind. Folks with OCD cannot just dismiss them like folks without OCD can. Since you've got OCD, you begin to obsess as to their meaning. When, in fact, there is none.

You are also NOT the first person to fantasize about people they know.

Ryanthegunner
23-07-09, 17:02
Thanks. Makes me feel a bit better. When i get something into my head i will look on the internet to find out the answer. I get into a panic like my heads telling me "you've admitted it, youve found a reaso, your a freak!" its like i cant breathe properly, i go from happy to dull and basically no emotions.