PDA

View Full Version : alba

alba
24-07-09, 04:08
dont' know why nowadays i keep on having nausea feeling, it is bad, i keep on wanting to vomit, but didn't and nausea evenat slight smelly smell or if not after eating i just feel nausea. , i have funny feeling in ears, block and noise. i have dizziness, giddy, sleepiness.

alba
24-07-09, 04:12
i also am having hard to breathe feeling, out of breathe or hard to breath, i must take deep long breathe, why?

MandySlade
24-07-09, 06:22
All of these can be symptoms of anxiety. Also, nausea tends to be a cycle. I know if I'm really anxious, I don't feel like eating.. and then I start to worry that I don't feel like eating.. which in turn makes me feel sick to stomach.. which makes me not want to eat.

It can go on like that for awhile. Try eating really bland things or drinking your calories till you feel a bit better. Yogurt is pretty good for this because you don't have to chew it. Crackers usually go down pretty easy. Drinking milk and fruit juices will help too, since they are high in calories.

rjb2214
24-07-09, 11:41
all are symptoms of anxiety:

-Nausea
-Light headedness/Drowsiness/Dizzyness
-Loss of Appetite
-Over sensitivity to smell, or imagining smells particularly metallic, tinny or ammonia
-High pitched ringing in the ears, or a low rumbling sound
-Insomnia (Sleeplessness)
-Lump in the throat/feelings of a lump in the throat/swallowing or choking fears

Maybe visit the doctors if you haven't already just to rule things out like tinnitus