PDA

View Full Version : Will I make it ? I'm panicking - Please HELP

Oceanblue
24-07-09, 06:00
I'm going to Greece/Kefalonia with my partner and our two children this coming Tuesday.

I'm panicking incase I can't get all the things sorted out, which I need do. I need my Diazepam to be changed to a different relaxant and also different sleeping pills, duty doctor is coming round this morning, i've just come off the phone from the Crisis Team.

I want to go, because I cannot let my bf or children down, I just can't do that. Of course, if I get real bad, I would like them to go without me and maybe somebody else/friend take my place and change names by Administration.

Do you think I can make this ? I'm trying my very, very hardest to keep in control, but I have these continuous obssessive thoughts of wanting to harm myself.

Hopefuly the doctor will put my mind at rest this morning, by changing my medications. Diazepam does nothing for me. I'm taking 15-18mg of Diazepam and it's crap.

I desperately need something else and also a change of sleeping pills.

Please help ?

jackie13
24-07-09, 08:58
Hi there

I have been to Kevalonia it is a fantastic peaceful, relaxed island with lovely beaches.

I suffer from the same obsessive thoughts that you are having now, mine only come on when I feel anxious or stressed and that seems to be what is happening with you.

Try and get your medication sorted out and that will be one less thing to be anxious about. Also, try and get as much help from your family with the packing, travelling etc. Once you are there you will have a fantastic time.

Please let me know how you are.

Jackie xx