PDA

View Full Version : i'm new to this

panikinpig
23-09-05, 23:19
Hi my name is Tracy, i am 23.
I'm new to this so i'm not really sure what to put down.
I suffer with anxiety and panic attacks and i have done since i was 15.
I am here as i would like to hear from other people going through the same as me. so please feel free to leave me a message. x

Meg
23-09-05, 23:22
Hello Tracy and welcome

Do tell us a bit more about yourself, whan you get anxious, what help you've had, how much you manage to get out and about.

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
23-09-05, 23:24
Hi Tracy

Welcome to the forum. I've suffered from depression and anxiety since the age of 12, and you are definitely not alone.

Have a read of the First Steps (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=firststeps) information as a place to start.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

jill
23-09-05, 23:34
Hi Tracy

WELCOME TO THE SITE.:D

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

When you fear something,
learn as much about it as you can.
Knowledge conquers fear.

in1peace
24-09-05, 05:34
Hi Tracy!
Glad you are here! This site has been a life-saver for me. And a life-savor also. Hope you get around the site okay!
Welcome!
Andrea

"Honey, if ya ain't feelin' the bumps in the road, ya ain't goin' nowhere!" (A wise Georgia Granny's take on living life to the fullest! LOL!)

Elaine1
24-09-05, 07:52
Hi Tracey

A huge welcome to the site.

When I discovered this site several weeks ago, it was like a weight being lifted. You will find lots of help and support from those who can truely identify with you.

I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks like yourself, but for me the experience of panic attacks is quite new, but I have been anxious/stressy about things for as long as I can remember, so your not alone!

Keep posting and if you feel ready, do tell us a little more about yourself and what is a typical week for you - highs and lows!

Take care

Elaine XX

tracyp584
24-09-05, 10:13
Hey Tracy,

Welcome to the site! You will find lots of advice and support here!

Take care,

tracy x x

Every time you avoid your fears they become stronger,every time you face your fears they become weaker.

pinkscrumpy
24-09-05, 10:58
Hi Tracy

A big warm welcome to you

love

:D:D

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

tammyg
24-09-05, 11:13
Hi and welcome.

We are all here to listen when you are ready to tell us more. Just knowing you are not alone is a huge help!

Tam x

sueiamnew
24-09-05, 14:25
Welcome to the site Tracy.

dream
24-09-05, 14:30
hi tracy welcome to this site you will find lots of help here ive not been here long myself i find it very helpfull lots of people know how you are feeling take care denisexx

denise

desperate
24-09-05, 14:43
Hi Tracey!

Welcome!

First Anxiety...then panic attacks...now GAD and depression

Cinders4
24-09-05, 15:18
Hi Tracy, welcome aboard.... this place is great for getting and giving support to others. It really helped me out big time earlier in the year when I was having a very bad episode.

Glad you found it.
Jo
xxx

pips
24-09-05, 16:31
Hi Tracy,

Welcome to the forum. I hope it helps you.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

chucklehound
25-09-05, 10:24
Hi Tracey,

Welcome to NMP. I am sure that you will get lots of support

from everyone here. Hope you start to feel better soon.

xxx

trac67
25-09-05, 11:33
Hi Tracy,
Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice and make some very good friends here.
Take care
Trac xx

its "just a thought"