PDA

View Full Version : PAXIL POOPS OUT

calendergirl99
24-09-05, 02:52
WHen I first took paxil, I felt like heaven on earth......NORMAL for the first time in years. I literally went out and kissed people for a week. That is how high I was, after a year, it started losing it's affect. Has anyone else felt like this? Also, I am sensitive to medication and react to alot of things. Has anyone who experienced the same taken anything else that helps. Let me know. Thanks.

Elise Monte

mum2four
24-09-05, 02:59
I have never taken paxil but I was on Zoloft for almost a year when I started to feel like I no control over my feelings at all. I could cry when i thought shouldv'e been crying and I could laugh at thing's that felt should caused me to laugh ect.

BrandyK
24-09-05, 15:54
Hi,

I am on Zoloft and Neurontin for anxiety. I feel that the Zoloft is not working

at all.. and I just started taking the Neurontin so I will have to see how that

goes. I have heard that effexor is a good med. Zoloft is a SSRI for the

serotone and I think Effexor is for the Neurotone. So maybe you can ask your

doctor about that? I am also sensitive to meds! I tried Paxil for a week

and it felt like my head was going to blow off.. SO I discontinued that ASAP!!!! !!!!

Best of LUCK!!!

Brandy

"Never give up the Fight!"

eeyorelover
24-09-05, 17:01
I was on Paxil for 2 weeks and the last week of it I swore that someone would be calling my name and no one would be around and I would hear people like mumbling and check all the TVs in the house but none were on. I had never had that before (hearing things that weren't there). It really freaked me out. But thinking back,I had never had an allerigic reaction to anything in my life and in that same year I became allergic to pennicylin(sp),shrimp.and had a sensitivity to(don't know why the doc called it that) latex. Isn't that odd?!
I don't have any advise on what to take because I am so medicine phobic now I just deal with the anxiety and panic on my own.

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

If the world didn't suck... we'd all fall off :)

calendergirl99
25-09-05, 04:01
Sandy, you are smart. That is what I am doing now. NO MEDICATION. The only way TO GET OVER THIS THING is THROUGH IT....you have to feel every symptom and learn to deal with it. You are on the right track and I want to try to stay off meds and see it through. It's hard because the symptoms are so scary but it's the best way. Good luck

Elise Monte